rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry for the delay!


I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I've just been very busy. Weekends always seem to catch me off guard. I haven't been slacking on my artwork, though, that's for sure! 

I just got some really neat new supplies, mostly Bristol board, which I love. I got so many sizes of it...

I also got a small watercolor pad and some amazing watercolor pencils, which are really fun and convenient to use, once I got used to them. I just used them on a piece that I plan  on posting soon!Probably on the other blog, but maybe on here, too. 

In other news, I'm getting my computer ready for the big ol' trip me and my parents make every year to visit family down in Georgia. Sadly, there is no internet there...I'm not really sure how I'm gonna make it. xD Really, it's such a small town...everyone knows each other!

I've been downloading Japanese magazine scans right and left, loading up Adventure Time episodes, and of course, uploading music. I probably won't even need all this stuff, but hey, I overprepare. 


I'm hoping I get a lot of art done on this trip, because it's nice going to a quiet place likee this for a change of scenery, and time to clear my head. I really hope I don't get lazy and forget about everything, though. 

Well, I guess that's all I have to say about that. See ya!

0 comments: