rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, February 13, 2010


Oh my goodness, I feel like an outcast. Am I the only one who's a little bit annoyed when I see this?

What I mean:


A sweet lolita has a blog, she has cute fashion, coords, and wonderful  help in there. However, she is sensitive, not very down to earth, and over dramatic. She believes she is a princess and must announce it. 

A gothic lolita (or EGA) has a blog. They also post their great outfits, and give some good advice. However SHE has to either act like a /b/-tard, or insult every aspect of the fashion so people don't call her a weeaboo or whatever crap she's afraid of. Is this really that better?


I just don't get it. Can someone please get in the middle and make a blog? They would be admired much more. 


But whatever, that's just me. I made things a little extreme in here so ya'll got my point.


Also, Happy Valentine's day! 


I'll be your Valentine if you don't have one. :3

0 comments: