rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Growing darker over time.....my fashion sense, mind you.


So, for those of you guys who don't know me.....I'm sort a girly person.


Pink rug.

Pink robe.

Pink lamp.

Hello Kitty walls.

Hello Kitty bed.

Hello Kitty plush dolls, baskets, purses, shirts, hoodies, photo albums, photo frames.....


.......it's a much longer list then that, but you get my point, yes?

But lately, a change has begun within me. It's a crazy change that only I can understand. 

Black, bland, mundane....the romantic blood reds, the romantic yet dark feeling of escape...it's beginning to all seem so appealing! Have I gone mad? Maybe a phase?


Who knows, all I know is that I'm reading Gothic Charm School, Victoria, Gothic Beauty, and Tea Time much more. I like this feeling. Even if I don't fit into anything, I'm just happy being true to myself. I can't lose my love for ruffles, of course, but I might be pairing them with skulls soon enough, heck, those ruffles may be a rich red, if I see fit. 

(also, that's GCS's author in the picture, she's got lovely style, something I would wear everyday if I could....)

I hate to jump around subjects like this, but I think it's time to honestly buy that Classic Lolita dress from Anna House. I'm 17, I have the money, and I really think I can get away with wearing it in public somehow.

What I lacketh, is the balls. I have bought some seeds, and I'm in the process of growing myself a pair. No more excuses. Even if what I sport isn't truly lolita, then fine, as long I like how I'm looking.

Anyways, sweet dreams to all, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day, my prince was sweet and did what he could, but seeing him today was all I really wanted. 

Now, I must find an appropriate daydream to muse on, or a wonderful book to read. 

3 comments:

Chip said...

Thanks for visiting Kanaloo (chip.bubble.nu)!! :D I really love that outfit in your picture! <3

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with ruffles and bows!

MissTreat said...

Thank YOU, Chip!

Sucrerie, I agree! Frilly and girly is my lifestyle, for sure!