rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yay, productivity!



So guys, here's what I've been doing lately! This, and studying....

Summer will be here for me very soon, as I've got only 4 more days!
Now, a lowdown onto those drawings: They're all just stuff from my sketchbook, really. Nothing too special... the first one I started and completed just an hour ago, actually. Even though I'm for lolita over EGA, EGA's are really fun to draw...they look like they came out of a storybook!8D

The middle one was a character design for a comic I just couldn't make happen. Maybe someday? Maybe!

Oh, and the last one, is really just something I did in ballpoint pen for fun. It's supposed to be me, actually, but...not so accurate. ;-;
Maybe it'll get used in some sort of banner or layout...

I've been drawing so much more lately, and I'm glad. I need the practice. AP Art is next school year, and we already have summer assignments....
(you can learn more about those in my other specifically art blog; www.detailedcandy.blogspot.com)

Well, anyway. I hope to post here more this summer, I really do. But who knows, right?
See ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, these are good!